IT’S NOT ALL ABOUT MARKETING
The secret to growing a sustainable and profitable business is to first know where you are going. While goals are important and give us something to aim for, it is equally important to know that those goals you set are the right goals.
In a small business the central character is the owner. Goals must not only be for the survival of the business but also for the survival and the future financial security of the owner and his family.
The following are excerpts from a new BizQuack Financial “how to “class which will be available in February, first as a live Zoom session then posted in the Finance Section found in the education section.
- “A business is an entity which must earn enough funds to enable it to carry out its vision while providing an adequate living for those participating in the enterprise.”
- “It must earn enough surplus funds so that in the event of a downturn in the economy it can draw upon those funds to continue its mission and to care for the participants until the economy returns or new methods are implemented to once again earn funds.”
- “Family today – provide adequate food and shelter, education for the kids today and throughout their school years.”
- “Business – Support itself thru changes in our methods of doing business.”
- “Family, Tomorrow and in Retirement – Earn enough to provide for the family tomorrow, after the business is sold/closed.”
This will be a “number crunching” session emphasizing the importance of having a comprehensive financial destination as a base for setting goals.
This will be one of the most important and challenging sessions that BizQuack has put forth!
Comments are closed