KEEP YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
CHANGE HOW YOU MARKET THEM
If your business is not growing fast enough or if it has leveled off, it may be time for a change; but don’t change your products or services, change the way you market them.
Change does not mean that you have to find another product or service. In many cases, the problem revolves around your marketing methods. You have identified the benefits that you offer your target market but they are still not buying; that is a sign that your marketing is not up to par.
Marketing is a multi-faceted process with literally hundreds of options. In my opinion there are two critical parts that make up a successful marketing program:
1. Content: Great content brands your business as a trusted resource and calls your target market to action.
- Content marketing is about delivering the content your audience is seeking.
- Content marketing is about creating interesting information your target market is passionate about so they actually pay attention to you.
- Remember, your customers don’t care about you, your products or your services. They care about themselves.
2. Placing your content where your target market will see it. Marketing is much more than a blog, a social media post or a newsletter. If your target market does not see your content, they won’t reach out to you.
- Knowing your target market is not only about understanding their pains and gains but also knowing where they look for a solution to their problems.
These two issues are the most important components for growing a successful business. In both cases, there is a lot of research that has to be completed; there is no such thing as instant gratification when building your marketing foundation.
BizQuack is always there to answer any questions on this topic.
Tips and Advice by Nick Petra, CFP – Founder of BizQuack and StrategicDuck
Comments are closed