NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS WEEK
- As small business owners it is recommended that we should never disassociate our personal image and our brand from our business brand. Using your face, image, your smile and who you are is an asset for a small business.
- A small Business Pulse Survey showed that only 49% of the respondents in the survey said they had a clearly stated plan for business growth. The purpose of a small business is to create a profit and to grow. Working only with a survival plan is not enough.
- McDonald’s entered a partnership this past week with the American Association of Retired Persons to fill its need for morning workers. I agree that we should also look to grow our staff by looking at the retired community.
- Facebook launched a new small business product bundle this week. It’s designed to help 90 million small businesses. The new products integrate on both Facebook and Instagram. Social media is here to stay; this is something you should look into.
- Some interesting general statistics:
Comments are closed