TC: THE 250 CHALLENGE
You have heard me or read my articles on the importance of using print copy as a part of your overall marketing strategy. Your very important challenge today is as follows:
- Design a one page, single side, flyer about your business. It should include the following:
- Your logo & tag line
- Your product or service
- The benefits you offer
- What differentiates you from you competition
- Contact information
- A call to action
- Call Color Copies of Phoenix (Ramona at 602.402.4501, a BizQuack Member) and make arrangements to send her your flyer to print. Order 250 copies at a cost of less than $70.
- Distribute the 250 copies in the next 30 days; networking sessions, past and current customers/clients, walking an area, meet-up groups, give to friends and relatives to hand out to their contact base plus any other method that you choose for distribution.
- Repeat this process every 30 days.
- Post this flyer on all your social media outlets.
First and foremost, your business will change for the better. You will become noticed by 250 potential clients or referral sources. People will know that you want their business. The best news is that you will start getting new business. Remember, content and consistency is the key to growth. Don’t expect new business to start flowing in within minutes of your flyer delivery. It may take several months, but it will definitely become the best $70 you could possibly invest in your marketing efforts.
Several things of importance:
- Use other members of our BizQuack community whenever possible.
- Personal contact distribution still yields the highest return for a new business. (you have to get out of your comfort zone)
- Remember: Character/Success- The ability to carry on after the mood has left you.
- A simple and very inexpensive way to grow your business, the ball is in your court.
- Post on the BizQuack member forum how you are doing on this challenge.
Comments are closed