TC: PRODUCTIVITY CHALLENGE
Your challenge this week is to review your productivity.
Let me start by saying that productivity has nothing to do with how much you do, but has everything to do with how much you accomplish.
Let’s define “accomplish”: to accomplish something is to take a meaningful step towards fulfilling your vision. Let me also state that becoming more productive is one of the hardest things that you will ever do.
The start to increasing your productivity is your Vision. It has to be the center of your business life. Your vision should be something that you care about now, and it becomes more and more important every day.
Forming a good habit is part of the journey to effective productivity. Before you start working on the habit development process, take the time now and review your vision. Hopefully you have completed the lesson on Vision and Goals and that your Vision is firmly etched in your mind.
With only half a year left in 2018, what is the goal that will move you towards your vision, the goal you want to achieve this year? It has to be a specific and measurable goal.
Good habits are hard to form. That is why becoming more productive is one of the hardest things you will ever do.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
For the rest of this year follow these steps and I know you will achieve much more than you ever thought possible:
- Start every day in front of the BizQuack Dashboard.
- Read the daily blog and on Tuesdays the Tuesday challenge
- Print a copy of the Accountability Tracker.
- Paste a copy of your vision statement in the top box.
- In the next box, labeled primary goal, paste in your goal for the rest of the year.
- Make a copy of the filled out Accountability Tracker for each of the remaining weeks this year and place them in a loose leaf notebook.
- Starting this Tuesday, list your weekly goal in the box under your primary goal; list the 3 action items you will do today to get you closer to your weekly goal. Place a check mark as you accomplish each of your daily action items.
- Repeat this process every work day for the rest of this year.
- When you have set up your notebook (and it should be today), call Nick at 602-989-1592 and tell him that you have committed yourself to this productivity plan.
If you are serious about maximizing your ability, BizQuack is here to help. Remember, Success is a Choice which includes discipline and hard work. Call Nick if you need help.
TAKE THE CHALLENGE!
Tips & Advice by Nick Petra – CFP, Mentor, and Founder of StrategicDuck and BizQuack.
Comments are closed