TOP WAYS TO DEFEND THE STATUS QUO
On a weekly basis I hear the “Why it can’t be done” from small business owners. These examples were written by Seth Godin. The best thing to do with this list is to remove it from your vocabulary.
- “That will never work.”
- “Can you show me some research that demonstrates that this will work?”
- “I don’t think our customers will for that.”
- “Well, this might work for other people, but I think we’ll stick with what we’ve got.”
- “It’s been done before.”
- “It’s never been done before.”
- “We’ll let someone else prove it works… it won’t take long to catch up.”
These are a few of the excuses I heard recently:
- “I’m afraid to take a risk.”
- “I don’t know enough about it.”
- “Technology scares me.”
- “I have always done it this way.”
- “It will take too much time.”
- “Financially it may be too much.”
Small business growth is all about taking calculated risks. Success is all about having the positive mindset to give an idea the best positive change for success. Education in business is learning from your mistakes.
I am very excited about the future possibilities for small business. 2021 will be the best year ever and now is the time to develop and action success plan.
Let’s talk about it!
Comments are closed