TUESDAY CHALLENGE: A GOOD TIME TO SAY THANK YOU
Saying “Thank You” is one of the most important things we can do. We take so much for granted that we sometimes forget to tell others how much we appreciate them being part of our lives. Yes, an acknowledgement for their support should be an automatic for our customers/clients, but we should not forget our family, friends, and other business acquaintances.
This type of “out reach” campaign should be done at least twice a year. The following are several thoughts:
- Send out a personal Christmas Card
- Make a phone call
- Have a breakfast (or several) at your home or office as a thank you
- Send a gift
- Post a “thank you for being in my life” message to your followers on social media
- Send out a year end snail mail newsletter with a thank you message plus other personal information
- Send an e-newsletter with the same information
- What other type of “out reach” can you think of?
Thank You are two of the most important words in not only the business world but in our everyday lives. If you don’t have a segmented contact list, your challenge this week is to start your list and decide how you will say Thank You.
Save your lists and add to them as you meet new people in each category. In approximately six months, send out another personal Thank You for being part of my life message.
Comments are closed