YOUR SELF IMAGE
- The way you look.
- What you do and how you act-Live your promise
- What you say- Be prepared
- Associate with positive people.
- Listen to and read books by such people like Norman Vincent Peale, Zig Ziglar, William Danforth, John C. Maxwell and other great writers that share positive messages.
- Fear of failure can also cause a low self-image. Pick a small project that you have not undertaken and make it happen.
- Do something for someone in need. For example, volunteer at a homeless shelter, etc.
- Join an organization that has worthwhile goals and become active.
- Form your own success club.
- Stop criticizing yourself.
- Always keep a smile on your face. The best time to begin is when you wake up and look at yourself in your bathroom mirror.
- Do things that interest you.
- And, most important, Be Yourself – Everyone else is taken.
Comments are closed