TC: Wow! Best Time Ever To…
This is the best time to step back and take a look at how you present yourself on-line. Many small business owners put a profile on LinkedIn or other social media outlets and then forget about it.
Your challenge is to make a list of all the online “outlets” on which you have posted your personal and business information. Next, print your current profile in each of them and next to each write when it was posted. Now answer the following questions:
- Is your message the same on all of them?
- Do you still think that your message is the same as when it was originally posted?
- Compare your profile with the foundation steps in the BizQuack Vision Based Business Plan and make any changes necessary.
- Update all your profiles; make sure that the message is the same on all of them.
- Make sure you have a “give” in your profile.
- If possible, add a call to action. This may vary depending upon the social media outlet.
Last, send out a message to all of your followers with a link to your profile. You may want to share a story on why you changed and how you changed.
A short challenge but an important one as you grow your business.
Comments are closed